|The 5th annual LETR Run with the Cops Midnight 5K to benefit Special Olympics Massachusetts is not your average run! It is a very important part of the year-round LETR fundraising efforts. The LETR Run With the Cops will be held on Saturday, July 8, 2017 and into Sunday the 9th in Pittsfield.
Here is how it works:|
1. Each runner should register in advance of the event through the website www.MassTorchRun.org or e-mailing TorchRun@SpecialOlympicsMA.org. Runners can also pick up and drop off registration forms at the Pittsfield Police Department (att: Officer Derby) or at Berkshire Running Center. This helps make the on-site registration process run much more smoothly. However, walk-on runners are also welcome.
2. Once registered,'Suspects' can also accept donations right on their web page, and use it to spread the news to their friends and family about how they can also run from the cops participating in the Run with the Cops Midnight 5K !
3. On the night of the run (July 8th!) all Suspects will check in starting at 10:30 PM. At that time, they will turn in any checks or cash that has not been turned in. The first 200 Suspects to sign-up will receive their official 'Run with the Cops Midnight 5K' T-shirt.
5. At approximately 11:45 PM there will be a safety briefing for all Suspects.
6. Then, it's onto the street! Suspects will take to the roads to run with the cops! The run officially begins at 12:01 AM on Sunday the 9th!
7. The post-run ceremony will begin at the conclusion of the race. The Post-run bash will feature prizes and food at J'Allens!
July 8, 2017
Downtown Pittsfield, MA
|Registration and Check-In||7/8/2017 10:30 pm - 11:45 pm|
|Safety Briefing||7/8/2017 11:45 pm - 11:55 pm|
|RUN!!!||7/9/2017 12:00 am - 1:00 am|
|Awards(12:50 time is approximate; Awards will start after all runners have finished)||7/9/2017 12:50 am - 1:15 am|
|After Party @ Tito's Mexican Grille (Depot St. Pittsfield)||7/9/2017 1:00 am - 1:45 am|
I'm Running with the Cops!